This page is intended to provide important information on how PYS operates financially. Any further questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PYS operates a fiscal year of January - December
- IRS documentation could be found at our IRS Filings page
- Further details on financial operations could be found in the PYS Bylaws, which could be found at our PYS Bylaws page
- PYS operates as Net 30
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks
- If payment is not made for participation in a given sport, athletes will be put on the PYS "black list" and will be unable to participate in future PYS sports
Registration Fees (effective for season starting on or after 1/14/19)
- All registration fees must be paid in full before the first practice date.
- Any athletes not paid in full by the first practice will not be placed on a team and will be dropped from registration.
- No payment plans will extend past the first practice.
- Partial payments will be accepted once registration opens, but must be paid in full by registration date.
- Request for refunds must be issued to your sport's Director or to the PYS Treasurer at email@example.com
- Refunds are not issued once the sport's season has begun, typically the first practice or first tryout
- A $25.00 processing fee will be applied to all refunds (Starting Winter of 2015)
- Refunds issued for payments made by credit card will be reduced by the credit card processing fees
- Refunds are issued bi-weekly